KC Harvey’s Permian Basin regional operations are growing in Odessa, Texas! We focus on providing the following professional environmental consulting services to clients operating in the Permian Basin:
- Spill Response and Remediation
- SPCC Plans and Inspection
- NORM Management
- Waste Management
- Air Quality Permitting, Monitoring and Compliance
- Environmental Due Diligence and Auditing
- Section 404 (WOTUS) Delineations and Permitting
- Wildlife and ESA Surveys, Monitoring and Management
- Federal Land Permitting, Compliance and Reclamation (New Mexico)
Our value proposition to our oil and gas clients in the Permian Basin is simple:
- We focus on oil and gas. KC Harvey is a client-focused, professionally managed small business enterprise with low overhead that focuses on the environmental management needs of the oil and gas E&P and midstream industry.
- Safety is paramount. KC Harvey maintains a professional safety program and an excellent safety record. KC Harvey is an alternative to small, low cost firms that are not professionally managed and do not maintain an adequate safety program.
- We are lean and nimble. KC Harvey is an alternative to the large, institutional engineering firms and their high overhead, cost, poor response time, and inherent need to over-bill their clients. We can adjust immediately to the changing conditions and requirements of our clients.
- We have the knowledge and experience. KC Harvey is owned and managed by five very senior professionals with decades of national and international experience, much of it with large national engineering firms. We simply provide more for less cost.
Visit our Permian Basin Statement of Qualifications to explore the range of environmental consulting services we are proud to offer: Permian Operations Statement of Qualifications.
If you have any questions or are interested in using our affordable professional services in the Permian, please contact our Permian regional manager Dan Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 432-312-7717.