Environmental Problem Solving – Planning Through Implementation
KC Harvey Environmental, LLC is an environmental consulting and field services firm headquartered in Bozeman, Montana, with offices in Marietta, Ohio, Baggs, Wyoming, Belfield, North Dakota, Odessa, Texas, and Washington, D.C. We integrate environmental consulting with field services for the oil and gas, mining, and energy industries, and government agencies.
Our core services focus on the following Applied Sciences.
- Soil Science – KC Harvey was founded by world renowned soil scientists for development of innovative and practical environmental solutions.
- Water Resources – our water resources focus brings effective and efficient applications to water resource management, treatment, and conservation.
- Vegetation – our vegetation expertise supports baseline assessments, habitat evaluation, and reclamation monitoring, planning, and implementation.
- Wildlife – experienced wildlife biologists and ecologists can address a broad array of wildlife and threatened/endangered species related project needs.
- Reclamation and Restoration – expertise in the above core services allows us to bring the best solutions and results to land reclamation, restoration, and rehabilitation.
We have expertise in soil science, land reclamation, wildlife and ecology, environmental chemistry and geochemistry, environmental studies and permitting, GIS and data management, hydrology, and water resources engineering. The KC Harvey team consists of experienced professionals and field staff recognized within their fields of science, engineering, and field services. These individuals are known for their technical talents and accomplishments throughout the U.S. and globally.